1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Sister? Uh, I’m not sure. Somebody cool… Ellen Page. That’d be awesome.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Um.. I’ve never actually thought about these before… Evan Peters.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Not a clue.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
I just tried and now I’m in considerable pain.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Probably around 7.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
I don’t know, like, a few?
9. How many countries have you been to?
I know this one: 8.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Something music related probably. I used to have a list but I forgot it.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Again, music related. Maybe like, Lennon or Gallagher or Bowie or something. Musicians’ surnames.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
I had a lot at different ages, but overall probably Drake and Josh.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Why specifically when I was eight? I think it was Batman.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
All of them.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I’m happy with my British accent thanks.
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Neither pairs are.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
A local one called Gulliver’s Kingdom.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
French maybe, or Russian. Or Icelandic.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Grey, as all English people (should) do.
25. Is your father bald?
Not yet at least.
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I’ve never seen either of them.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
All the time.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
Some local indian place.. I don’t actually know the name.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
I don’t think we even get these in the UK.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Jim. Also Ginge.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Well, I’d rather live in a city, but I guess suburbs from those two.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Usually. Sometimes it’s just a smoothie though.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Okay, uh, are we counting mental conditions? Because there’s like some degree of autism and obsessive compulsive disorder in there. But like, physical medical? I have a pretty mild case of pectus excavatum.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Apart from being born in one, I’ve only ever visited.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
I think so.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
Someone said “Wow, I almost didn’t recognise you, you look positively hot.” yesterday.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Despite being British, I’m not a huge tea fan.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
Like 9 or something.
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
I don’t even know any more.
as the next season of doctor who approaches its time for me to wrestle with the question
does my faith in peter capaldi outweigh my distrust of steven moffat